The greatest example of love was shown by Jesus by giving up his life for us on the cross. The book “Jesus: His Life and His Works” helps the students understand the depth of His love and spread it in their lives.
The book covers the Beatitudes and its interpretations in our day-to-day life, the signs about Jesus given in the Gospel of John and the in-depth detailing of the Passion, Death and Resurrection of Jesus.
With illustrations and references to books, writings, documentaries and movies, the textbook stands out as a guide to help live life on the basis of the example that Jesus set ours for each and every person who believes in Him.
The topics discussed in this textbook are as follows:
- The Sermon on the Mount
- Happy are the Poor
- Happy are Those Who Mourn
- Happy are the Meek
- Happy are Those Who Hunger and Thirst for Righteousness
- Happy are the Merciful
- Happy are the Pure in Heart
- Happy are the Peace Makers
- Happy are Those Who are Unjustly Persecuted
- Saint John’s Unique Gospel
- Jesus is the Promised Messiah
- A Committed Response to Jesus
- “I am the Light of the World”
- “I am the Resurrection and the Life”
- The Last Supper
- The Agony and Betrayal in Gethsemane
- The Hearing before the Sanhedrin
- The King Stands Trial
- Jesus Lays Down His Life
- The Resurrection